Designed by Oton Gaspari in 1966, Radio Pristina was a large-scale example of Brutalist architecture standing tall in the city center. The building was constructed to house one of the oldest and most important cultural institutions in the country, which started broadcasting in 1945. Apart from its still functional broadcast studios, the building contains a large recording studio used by musicians of Kosovo of all ages and nationalities. Today, the building is one of the few that hasn’t changed its function or form. However, the recording studio and its archive never opened again after being shut down in 1990. The building’s original facade was effaced in 2019.